No Narrative to Konichiwa-land :C

Been waiting since late last year for an update on a new cool life logging gadget I have kickstarted. Patiently been hoping for it to arrive before this event or that event. Kept getting updates and delays.

Now they have come to the point of actually planning to start delivery. Have been really waiting for this to arrive in time for my trip to Konichiwa-land. When I heard they were starting shipping Nov 1 I felt shot down. But still with a small hope, that left more than a week open for actual delivery. Now I got my preliminary shipping date - I do know it won't be in time. At least I will have some mystery box(!) to open at Christmas.

Disappointed? You bet! Had high hopes for this gadet to assist in making the unique trip really unique. Now it would be just a "plain old-school" trip.

Comments