สวัสดี

It cannot get better - RAIN all day. I do not have to spend all those hours on a sunbed, roasting under the merciless sun. Just because everyone expects you to have gotten so much color after two weeks in Thailand.

Forget it! The main reason is.. I am on a vacation. That means this time that I have no obligation to do anything. Sure, I need perhaps to be a bit red in the face and on my hands.. This is the benefit of travelling after the summer. You don't have any need to show off your Thai-tanned skin as you cannot really. Time for thick shirts and you never work in shorts anyway.\

So instead I can sit under an umbrella, feeling the warm winds caress my body. So what if it rains, my e-book still works. I can sit as long as I want because I don't have to do anything else. I do not have to travel up the exotic river, dive in that mysterious cave or climb that wall. No, No. No.. I am on a vacation that means I av off the grid. No phone, no work, no stress.

Everything is about - staying in a calm mood and just enjoy life with rest, food, drinks and whatever comes to mind.

Sawasdee - สวัสดี !

Comments

  1. Rain is following you: http://www.thelocal.se/43016/20120905/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment