Less than a month 2 go

Counting days now until I have to go to Arlanda Airport to board the plane for Copenhagen and Tokyo. I have received the travel information and I could spot two ladies who are travelling this time that I know. They were also on the last trip I made with this Agency.

I foresee a few issues this trip. One part of the trip will be the The Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route (立山黒部アルペンルート, Tateyama Kurobe Alpen Route). And we'll also do a walk along Kurobe Dam.

The snow corridor is expected to open up on April 15. Our timeline takes us there April 27. And that is walking in a "corridor" with snow walls up to 10-20 meters! With an average temp of 1 degree C.

And that is WINTER!!!!

And we'll be in Nagano where the current estimate is an average temperature of about 16-20 degrees warm. So the "snow monkeys" in Jigokudani will probably be chillaxing in the sun.

Packing will be a "biatch" this time...

Comments