Darn and damnations on security checks


Darn those terrorists making it impossible to invest in quality Japanese spirits.

Nikka is having a wonderful 25 year old available on Narita at a kick-ass price; The Taketsuru 25 Y O Malt is limited and costs only 49600 yen.

They also got a nifty Yamazaki Single Malt, an 18 y.o. for just 15000 yen.

And I cannot effing buy one. I can't even buy a frigging Chitosezuru Sake at the airport. Only if I am willing to drink the entire bottle pre-flight. And I am not!

I refuse to check in a bottle that may cost a week salary and let Finnair put it in their luggage. Even the short-haul from Helsinki to Stockholm. It would be the most expensive broken glass bottle I ever had the unfortunate moment to own. Because you cannot go and grab your own suitcase can re-arrange the luggage so the bottle may rest a bit safer.

Darn and Damnations to the US, Canada, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Zagreb.. Flying from those place, you transfer flights with your tax-free as carry-on. Right - US are so much safer then Japan. Zagreb is so much safer then Japan.

Darn these third world backwater countries like Japan for not having any security!

Comments